We are looking for a Lead, Data Analyst to join our team that operates as an internal project-based Business Intelligence team. In this role, you will leverage analytics to drive growth and efficiency as we enter the next phase of the company’s evolution. You will have the opportunity to solve challenging macro business problems, collaborate with cross functional teams, and have direct ownership in driving value across the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Define and Develop Key Business Metrics. You’ll collaborate with business partners to define metrics for sales, membership, and revenue related initiatives; you’lll work with the central data organization in modelling and maintaining metrics derived.
- Build and Manage Executive-Facing Dashboards. You’ll own compelling dashboards and automated reporting that will drive actionable insights to leadership and track progress towards our goals.
- Serve as a Cross-Functional Data Subject Matter Expert. You’ll provide key research and analysis to track trends and support continued refinement of sales strategy.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
Core competencies and technical skills:
- 2+ years experience working in analytical capacity modeling, interpreting, and visualizing data (e.g. data analyst, data science, data engineer, consultant)
- Highly skilled at writing and interpreting complex SQL queries
- Experience building dashboards with a data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- Familiar with modern data stack, such as Airflow, Git, DBT, Docker
- Ability to precisely and effectively communicate the results of your analyses directly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Possess an intuition for understanding underlying business needs and a knack for dealing with ambiguity
- A degree with a quantitative focus (e.g. economics, statistics, engineering)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc) software and data, or have worked on measuring sales performance indicators.
- Knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. Python, R)
- Prior experience in Sales Focused Roles, Analytics Consulting, or a Growth Stage company
Life at WeWork
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what make working here rewarding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about diversity at WeWork here.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, WeWork — like a growing number of employers — is requiring all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment, absent a legal exception for reasonable accommodation. We provide unvaccinated new hires a 45-day grace period after their start date to get fully vaccinated or, if eligible, obtain a reasonable accommodation. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. Please note that roles that require in-person work — currently, within our Community (excluding Member Experience), Facilities Management (including Security), Sales (excluding Sales Ops), and Member Technology teams — will not be eligible for work-from-home as an accommodation because it poses an undue hardship on our business.