The Estée Lauder Companies is the global leader in prestige beauty: a well-diversified, brand- building powerhouse of unrivaled creativity and innovation. We are a family company with family values and a rich history. We recognize people as our most important asset, and our employees are encouraged to create, to innovate and to be entrepreneurs.
IMPORTANT: By completing this job application you will automatically be directed to complete a first round video interview through HireVue. To reiterate, to be eligible for this summer internship opportunity you must be a current undergraduate Junior (rising senior) and must complete your Junior year by June 2024 and graduating in May/June 2025. If you are not eligible for this program, we kindly encourage you to instead explore other opportunities you may be eligible for posted on our company career site.
Selected candidates can expect:
- Gaining real-life experience working in an IT/IS business environment
- Being given meaningful work assignments and challenging projects where others are relying on you to deliver results
- Learning new relevant technologies
- Working in a supportive, friendly work culture
- Opportunities to share your opinion, ideas, and your learnings with IT business leaders and team members
- Networking with full-time employees and other interns through various planned events and activities that will provide exposure to other facets of the Company outside of IT
- Mentorship with seasoned HR, IT and business executives
- Partnerships with other departments within the Company to gain a greater understanding of various roles in the business
Types of internship positions may include [but are not limited to] the following fields:
- IT service management
- Including change and release orchestration
- Cloud Engineering and Cloud Operations
- Quality systems Applications Testing
- Infrastructure Engineering (Network)
- Unified communication and collaboration
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Service management and Continuous Service improvement
- Process engineering
- Must be pursuing a degree in the Business or IT/IS related field, (Computer Science) with experience in the following areas:
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Adaptability to work in a global culture that includes both sync and async types of work
- Basic Project Management skills
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies and processes
- Committed to Continual Improvement of services
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of computer systems, networks, and/or software applications
- Familiarity with operating systems and common software applications
- Cloud infrastructure and services (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Prior experience or coursework in technology operations, cloud engineering, or application maintenance.
- MS Office Suite, Sharepoint, Teams, Stream, Zoom
- SAP experience is a strong plus
- Must have good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Is a team player
- Is highly motivated
- Shows a strong willingness to learn
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Qualified candidates must have completed their Junior year by program start (June 2024) and on track to graduate in May/June 2025
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $20.00 per hour- $30.00 per hour. Exact salary depends on several factors such as experience, skills, education, and budget. Salary range may vary based on geographic location. In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for a one-time stipend payment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.