Land Development Assistant
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Land Development Assistant for their Operations Department. The right candidate will assist the Land Development Manager in developing raw land and installing infrastructure to enable construction of homes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on projects delegated by the Land Manager
- Develop construction schedule
- Coordinate contractors, inspectors for completion of project
- Prepare and/or review documents, plats and contracts
- Business operations for the land development department
- Work with area municipalities and utility contractors
- A/P related duties for Land Development items
- Assist with various reports and budget tracking
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.