Laboratory Technician I
Terrapin is looking for a Laboratory Fill Line Technician 1 to join our growing company. As a Boulder, Colo.-based national cannabis company, Terrapin is a pioneer in the emerging industry. Terrapin is a cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Over 10 years of operations, Terrapin has grown into a multi-state company with nearly 300 employees. As we have expanded nationally, our need for Laboratory Technician 1 has grown significantly.
At the direction of the Laboratory Manager or other lab staff, the Laboratory Fill Line Technician 1 is responsible for post processing of concentrates and packaging of them into the final product. The Laboratory Fill Line Tech 1 will also perform cleaning of all equipment and processes associated with manufacturing operations with general supervision or partnership with other lab technicians. The Laboratory Fill Line Tech 1 is responsible for adhering to policies and procedures with an emphasis on regulatory related processes such as SOPs and safety to meet the business needs of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with post processing / gramming of concentrates.
- Responsible for filling and capping vape products.
- Responsible for operating capsule / tincture fill robots.
- Responsible for accurate data recording and ensuring inventory counts.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean lab, including infrastructure and equipment.
- Assist the filling line staff in preparation and tear down of equipment as needed.
- Assist packaging and other departments as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Current State Mandated Badge or Background Check.
- Education or Equivalent: A high school diploma is required. Prior laboratory experience is preferred, though not required.
- Handling of raw materials for product assembly
- Manipulation of pails to and from storage requirements
- Pail weight <1kg. (Empty) to 20kg (max. full weight) multiple times per shift
- Parental Leave upon 1 yr of employment
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) w/company match upon 1yr of employment
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Health savings account
If you require a reasonable accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com
Terrapin is a cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Founded in 2009, we have six storefronts on Colorado’s Front Range. We also operate medical cannabis grower/processor operations in Clinton County, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit Terrapin.co and TerrapinCareStation.com. Follow TCS on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Disclosure: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job classification. These statements are not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Duties, responsibilities and skills may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. The physical demands described are generally representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job classification. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request and in accordance with applicable law. Terrapin is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation, you may contact Human Resources.