For our New Product Development – Production Chemistry team in the Midstream Production Systems organization, we are looking for candidates with backgrounds in analytical chemistry, instrumental analytics, synthesis, and/or environmental science.
Essential Responsibilities And Duties
- Performing lab tests and recording test results
- Conducting basic analysis
- Providing suggestions on further testing
- Documenting results in laboratory reports to summarize findings
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and instruments
- Ensure that laboratory equipment is in clean, working condition and that waste is properly disposed
Good work ethic, proper housekeeping, safety acumen, reliability, punctuality, and proficiency, in MS Office products are a must.
Candidates with strong hands-on laboratory experience are preferred.
Ability to conduct basic literature research and maintain analytical equipment are desired.
A Bachelor or higher degree is a plus.
Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
SLB is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.