Label Release Spécialist
Under the responsibility of the Quality Director, the QA release specialist will be responsible to assure the integrity of all labels used to identify finish product or shipping case. The QA release specialist will do a verification of all finished products to physically release them prior leaving the warehouse.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Main resource for all label creation to assure label integrity;
- Verification of all labels (product and master case labels) prior the shipment of the product ;
- Physical verification and AQL check of the contents of the case for count and information accuracy.
- Support and coordinate the printing of labels;
- Carry out the final check before the departure of the products.
- Hold a college degree in science or related field;
- Strong IT/software knowledge;
- Knowledge of Nice Label software, an asset;
- Trouble shooting;
- Good knowledge in the field of quality control/quality assurance;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Ability to work alone and in a team, under pressure, in a fast-paced environment, managing several projects with sometimes short deadlines;
The list of tasks and responsibilities listed above is not exhaustive. It is therefore not a complete and detailed list of all the tasks and responsibilities that may be performed by the incumbent.
Benefits plan including medical and dental protection, group REER with employer participation, personal days. Have no legal impediments related to employment.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.