Key Art Finisher
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, A/V and print campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are talented, kind, client-focused, ego-free and passionate. With most employees working virtually, we have continued to maintain a corporate culture in which caring for each other remains a top priority. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to our Halloween costume contest to National Donut Day! Whether you work remotely, come to the office on occasion, or prefer to work onsite, you’ll feel like part of the team.
Enough about us, here’s what we’re looking for:
- You will be the point person on a finished file, delegating aspects to other members of the team to work on
- Work with and communicate directly with the Art Director and/or Associate Creative Director regarding all technical issues or creative questions throughout the finishing process
- Provide feedback about complications in finishing jobs to the appropriate creative leads to help generate accurate timelines and deadlines
- Convert from RGB to CMYK proficiently and select the correct color profiles
- Build awareness of studio-specific file and profile requirements
- Work with our in-house photo team to expand finishing assets
- Mentor new employees and interns
- Hands-on experience in entertainment industry print finishing work
- Proven track record of effective communication and collaboration
- Portfolio of key art one-sheet finishes demonstrating skills and abilities
- Advanced Photoshop skills
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Lifestyle Reimbursement Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- Continuing Education Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.