Key Account Demand Planner
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company. Funko currently holds thousands of lenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters – one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko’s Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to fans around the world.
The Key Account Demand Planner is responsible for unlocking revenue opportunities through advanced analytics, replenishment, and allocation. The individual must balance maximizing in-stock goals to drive sales targets while minimizing inventory levels. This role requires an exceptional data wizard with an emphasis on Excel skills. This role will regularly interact with the Sales, Supply Chain, and Key Customer Replenishment and Inventory Teams and provides supporting information to Senior Management and Sales Managers within the organization, act on said information and deliver plans to consistently over-achieve budget.
What You’ll Do
- Support sales management and retail key accounts in the development of seasonal and core program plans designed to hit target goals set by Funko and the retailer around sales, store mix, delivery calendar, inventory turn, and margin.
- Proactively review and act on the business utilizing advanced analytics within excel, Microsoft PBI, and internal-external reporting systems.
- Implement and partner with key accounts on seasonal assortment planning, forecasting, replenishment orders, and end-of-life planning
- Analyze sales performance and track replenishment by style, store, and region by analyzing sell-in/sell-through data
- Develop reporting for the sales management team to better track and measure the performance of the account.
- Own lifecycle management, and inventory segmentation specifics for the account and Funko. Manage all processes related to the health of account inventory including providing updates to senior leadership.
- Manage the process and communication of resolving operational issues related to product availability, delivery timing, bulk usage rates, and forecasts
- Utilize business reporting to proactively generate tools, procedures, and processes to drive more sales at the account.
Seasonal & Promotional Program Management
- Responsible for all account forecasting and inventory replenishment activities including; events to support promotional and seasonal activity; Ensuring numerous item settings are properly maintained to ensure appropriate store-level product replenishment.; Recommend policies to customer replenishment and inventory management teams.; Utilize customer forecasting data to provide analytical support to the Team (Account Managers, Category Leadership Managers); Effectively leverage customer forecasting system reporting capabilities
Funko Forecast Management
- Serves as the internal primary owner of the account forecasts as part of the overall Demand Planning and S&OP processes. Provides both quantitative and qualitative feedback regarding customer activity to improve the overall forecast accuracy of the organization.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the customer forecasts and their inputs into the Demand Planning process.
- Delivers key reporting to senior leadership on forecast accuracy, and action related to improvement.
Connection Point between Funko & Customer for inventory management
- Responsible for building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with the replenishment/inventory management teams at the account. Must effectively influence these individuals, gaining support for replenishment and inventory management policies that maximize product availability at the store level, while minimizing inventory in the supply chain.
In stock Management
- Responsible for meeting all account in-stock targets. This is accomplished by proactive inventory analysis using the customer's forecasting and inventory management systems, identification of any forecast or in-stock issues, followed by implementation of action steps to resolve them.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or Sales, preferably in the consumer goods industry
- Experience with customer forecasting applications.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- A polished communicator who excels at written and verbal communication
- Solves problems and resolves conflict in a measured and professional style
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, should be very proficient with Excel
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $90,610 - $110,500 annually. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel!
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.