Junior Print Designer
Do you have a passion for design and an eye for detail? Uline is looking for a talented Junior Print Designer to join our award-winning Creative department. The team of over 150 professionals thrives on executing content with brand clarity and meeting tight deadlines. Bring your creativity to enhance our digital marketing efforts and our 800+ page catalog!
Better together! This position is on-site, and we are looking for people who share our passion.
- Conceptualize and design layouts within the Uline brand for catalogs, direct mail, digital marketing and internal company materials.
- Implement design changes as indicated by project leads and art directors.
- Collaborate with the design team on new print material concepts and work closely with our on-site photo studio team to bring fresh imagery concepts to life.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 1+ years of graphic design experience in a creative environment.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and macOS.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks!