Junior Graphic Designer
As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
We are seeking a junior graphic designer to join our growing marketing team. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. You will be designing a wide variety of projects across print and digital media. Reporting into the Graphic Design Manager, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Attract new users through creative assets including ads, email campaigns, product launches, content marketing, social, blogs, sales decks, postcards, booth graphics, brochures and website
- Support international expansion efforts through innovative designs and templates
- Work closely with marketing leadership to define creative strategy, improve processes, and ultimately drive crypto adoption
- Fulfill ongoing creative needs of the organization, including our brand identity and visual standards
- Participate actively in brainstorming sessions and strategic planning meetings
- Review work and provide feedback when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 3-5 years experience as a graphic designer in a corporate environment
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and of office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to take in and clarify objectives and goals of clients, having a client-service mindset
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Agency or corporate design experience required
Nice to Have:
- While not a hard requirement, experience with crypto based products and services is a plus.
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup, and managing change
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced and innovative leaders who share a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative and positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with time to recharge. Compensation is above and beyond a typical “startup” — we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this role, you give express consent to CoinFlip to send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP." Message and data rates apply. If you require a special accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your needs.