Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer will be deeply involved in the boutique industry, supporting The Boutique Hub with all of its graphic designs needs. This person will report to our Senior Branding & Graphic Designer.
The position is remote and will connect to the Boutique Hub team via video and daily chat to manage ongoing projects.
A portfolio of relevant work is required for consideration.
Duties & Responsibilities
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Assist in designing company-wide graphics, presentations, and decks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across multiple communication platforms.
- Work with all members of the team to create and make edits to digital assets (email, landing pages, social graphics, etc., in Canva)
- Work with web developers & Senior Graphic Designer to create new web page designs, and wireframes as needed.
- Work with event team to create all graphics & designs for our events
- Assist the creative team with research, exploration, and ideation.
- Utilize the current branding as a frame of reference for new designs and continue to bring new ideas that elevate the existing creative collateral in all our platforms.
Who are you?
As our Junior Graphic Designer, you will work closely with our creative & marketing team to develop designs that fit within our Core Branding. You should have a keen understanding of graphic design tools and showcase your talent by collaborating with the team to develop and edit various creative marketing assets that uphold the brand's design guide and aesthetic.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience with Adobe’s Creative Suite - including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more
- Demonstrated graphic design skills in web & print projects with a strong portfolio
- Strong conceptual skills and up to date on current design trends
- Experience with Canva
- Experience using Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Positive mindset and be a team player
- Willing to take criticism and update designs as requested
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently
- Experience working in an ever-changing environment is strongly preferred
- Experience working with UX & web development is a plus
- Experience with project management tools like click up to navigate timelines is a plus
- Photography skills is a plus
- Experience working in the retail industry is a plus
- Background working with small businesses is a plus
- Negotiable salary based on experience
- Unique opportunities for benefits
- Remote employment with weekly video connection to fellow team members around the country
- Friendly and flexible work environment
Job Type: Full-time
The Boutique Hub is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.