Jewelry Production & Operations Manager
We're looking for a full-time operations manager to join our production team. We are a very busy team, so be ready to hustle!
What you'll do at Berlinger:
- assist with managing jewelry production schedule and ensure timing and completion for all open orders & repairs
- quality checking casts, stones, and finished pieces
- sourcing stones and findings
- running several errands by foot in the jewelry district daily
- updating the status of our production checklist
-managing office environment including order shipping supplies, showroom supplies, and showroom maintenance.
What you’re like:
- be able to organize their day in light of their assigned production tasks and move at a quick pace
- have extreme attention to detail from updating the production schedules, and communicating with our jewelry creation team, to quality checking all aspects of the production of a piece
- be able to run errands on foot in downtown LA
- have excellent communication skills
-have a working knowledge of the jewelry industry and jewelry production
- be a problem solver
-Assist Founder/CEO with daily operations of the business including customer service/repairs, shipping, packaging, and interaction with vendors
3+ years experience in project or operations management in a retail setting
-Strong analytical and detail orientation skills as evidenced by academic study or previous job experience.
Interest in e-commerce in a must
Knowledge or previous experience of the jewelry industry is a must.
Must be located, or able to relocate to, Los Angeles
Please email Michelle at email@example.com with your resume and the subject line "Applying for Ops Manager Role".