IT Support Specialist II
Under general supervision, the person in this role will serve as a point of escalation for IT Support Specialist I. This is a temporary role with an anticipated duration of 3-6 months.
What You’ll Work On
- Provide solutions to technical issues for in-scope IT services.
- Maintain the IT ticketing system, ensuring that open tickets are resolved or escalated promptly.
- Respond to incoming IT service requests across multiple real-time intake channels (web, e-mail, chat, phone, walk-up).
- Maintain inventory of laptops, desktops and other devices; recommend purchases based on anticipated needs.
- Manage user and computer accounts for the domain and IT services.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS) as well as domestic and global quality system regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Understand relevant security, privacy and compliance principles and adhere to the regulations, standards, and procedures that are applicable to the Company.
- Ensure other members of the department follow the QMS, regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
What You Contribute
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of IT support experience.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and other standard office tools
General office environment. Requires some lifting and moving of up to 25 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, and to use a computer, sitting for extended periods. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Base Pay Range Per Hour: $21.48 - $30.22 / hour
Individual compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, work location and shift, and will increase over time based on meeting performance and business needs.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant, and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package for eligible employees that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, and short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, paid parental leave, eleven paid company holidays per year, a minimum of fifteen days of accrued vacation per year, which increases with tenure, and paid sick time in compliance with applicable law(s).
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures, and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada, and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.