IT Support Specialist
Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
Overtime is backed by Liberty Media Corporation, Andreessen Horowitz, Blackstone, Counterpoint Global (Morgan Stanley), Sapphire Sport, Winslow Capital, Bezos Expeditions, Spark Capital, Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, Quavo and 40+ NBA and NFL stars including Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant and Trae Young. Over 6% of active NBA players have invested in Overtime.
What You'll Do:
You’ll work most closely with our Director of Operations and Technology to help support day-to-day IT support, including new hire onboarding, equipment inventory and vendor management and staff troubleshooting. This is a part-time role with an expectation at 15-20 hours per week to start. This role would include the following and more:
- Connect with everyone at OT - support onboarding and equipment setup for new hires, manage various requests from existing teammates and share updates with the entire team year-round
- Troubleshoot day-to-day staff IT, access and equipment issues in-person and remotely in a friendly, positive, and time-sensitive manner
- Help educate staff on equipment upkeep and best practices to improve long-term performance
- Conduct periodic reviews of software and technology services to minimize major incidents and maintain a log of known issues and solutions
- Assist in setting up new hires with email credentials, Slack, and other necessary licenses or software packages, working directly with new hires on their Day 1 to ensure a seamless transition to Overtime
- Support the Operations team in various tasks around the space as needed
- Demonstrate and foster a collaborative team approach and interact well with all functions and management providing consultation and expert advice
- Stay flexible and creative - everyone on the OT IT and Operations team manages a wide range of projects. This role may include developing an internal staff directory for employee resources, managing the implementation or transition to new tech vendors, and other tasks as needed.
- 10% of your job includes pitching new ideas related to improving IT operations, internal communication, and more -- and then making them a reality
Who You Are:
- 2+ years experience in IT operations or related role preferred
- Expert level knowledge of Apple products and Mac OS required, knowledge of jamf is a huge bonus!
- Proficient in various technology and software tools
- Network or systems experience not needed but a plus
- Startup experience is a MAJOR bonus
- Hyper organized - you’re meticulous about order and managing details
- Love to multitask - you're able to manage priorities and you're eager to work on multiple projects at a time
- You're a DOER - you're a proactive problem solver and believe no task is too small when it comes to helping the company and the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player - you're a people person with a positive attitude and eager to work with teammates across the entire company
- A creative thinker with an ability to suggest improvements
- Flexibility to adjust to new tasks as company or IT needs change
- You’re willing and able to work on-site in the Atlanta office Monday through Friday
- May require lifting boxes 10-20 lbs+
- You love a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Passion for sports a plus
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.