IT Support Specialist
While directly supporting our Bethlehem, PA warehouse location, you will be engaging users at all levels and disciplines as we continue to expand our business across all U.S. time zones.
As the IT Operations Specialist, you will help transform the growing IT team at Stitch Fix, while building your own skills and creating an amazing support experience for your colleagues.
You will be relied upon to leverage your technical and interpersonal skills to support the day-to-day operations within the distribution centers; Assist remote users, on-board new employees, manage assets & equipment, create documentation and engage our established support models across the business.
Stitch Fix distribution centers heavily utilize macOS and ChromeOS for their core operations. You will be supporting the local and non-local IT needs in concert with local and remote IT resources. Occasional, on-call, and urgent weekend support may be required in this role. This position may also require some minimal travel to assist with projects and support at other distribution sites.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL…
- Embrace the daily challenges of assisting users within a large distribution center facility
- Support macOS and iOS devices with 3-5 years of in-depth deployment and support experience (be ready to demonstrate experience with macOS Monterey and Ventura)
- Keep our team support tickets up-to-date and maintain a high level of responsiveness to user inquiries in tickets and/or Slack support channels
- Manage user accounts and provision applications based on approved access levels, using the OneLogin access control platform
- Help to maintain a comprehensive inventory utilizing an asset management system
- Work with remote network engineering team members to maintain wired and wireless network connections and diagnose connectivity issues in your location
- Maintain AV conferencing equipment, install updates, and assist with the setup of large meetings
- Help to establish and maintain best practices for ChromeOS & macOS management across all warehouse sites
- Support users in a remote capacity – knowledge of screen sharing tools such as TeamViewer, LogMeIn, ConnectWise etc a plus
- Provision equipment to new users, onboard new hires, print access key cards and configure systems for an amazing day-one experience
- Maintain the security of systems via anti-virus and anti-malware tools
- Setup and support local and networked printers
- Work with the larger team to manage door badge access control and security camera systems - Understanding of industry standard, physical security systems a plus
- Approach your days with a positive outlook and humor, striving to make IT nothing less than an immersive, atypical experience for all of your co-workers
- Mentor and assist users and vendors for continuity of policies and procedures instituted by the IT EUX team
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE…
- You communicate clearly and effectively across the board; Whether it’s in your documentation, a support ticket, email communications or in-person
- You have a high attention for detail and it shows in all aspects of your work
- You love Macs and have 3-5 years experience in supporting them, while also appreciating a choice in OS and different technologies
- You are familiar with JAMF Pro and Apple DEP workflows – one-year hands-on experience using JAMF to deploy and manage macOS and iOS devices
- You have a solid understanding of the fundamentals around Single Sign-on (SSO) and Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) platforms like OneLogin, Okta, etc
- You demonstrate comfort with ChromeOS, Chromebook devices, and occasional MS Windows support tasks
- You have at least 2 years of experience with standard helpdesk ticketing tools like Freshservice, Zendesk, ServiceNow, etc.
- You have a solid understanding of cloud storage platforms like Box, Google Drive, Sharepoint, Dropbox, etc
- You have experience with industry-standard AV systems – Zoom, LifeSize, BlueJeans
- You understand basic networking fundamentals and have familiarity with Cisco Meraki cloud dashboard, wireless access points, switches, and MX security appliances - equivalent hands-on experience of one year
- Your technical skills and personal interactions make you a trusted and highly approachable resource
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- You thrive in high-volume, fast-paced and feedback-driven environments
- Above all else, you are bright, kind and motivated by challenge
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX...
- You are encouraged to be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking the initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have a meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously; We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Stitch Fix is redefining retail shopping using a unique blend of art and science to deliver a deeply personalized service to our customers. This novel juxtaposition—at once analytical and artistic, technical, and adventurous—attracts an extraordinary collection of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. Our diverse workforce has catalyzed enormous company growth over the past three years in terms of customer satisfaction and service efficacy. We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.
Our anticipated compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets, and the range below indicates the low end of the lowest-compensated market to the high end of the highest-compensated market. This position is eligible for new hire and ongoing grants of restricted stock units depending on employee and company performance. In addition, the position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external careers site.