IT Support Internship
What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing a degree or certificates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related fields and graduating by June 2024
- Programming Experience in Python or equivalent
- Ability to build and repair computers
- Solid work ethic, initiative, and great customer service skills
We’re also looking for the preferred skills below. Whether you are proficient or could use some brushing up, we’re happy to support your development in:
- Ability to provide progress reports
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to be a self-starter and the willingness to be challenged
- Ability to work independently, within a team and within a matrix environment
Impact You'll Make:
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot PC hardware and software (MAC and Windows)
- Actively seek out and participate in projects to maintain and improve the systems/network environment
- Create and maintain standard PC images for multiple workstation models
- Process, monitor and prioritize trouble tickets
- Troubleshoot basic TCP/IP issues
- Assist in managing and maintaining technology inventory
- Install and monitor antivirus software
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in engaging events such as: career development workshops, networking events, and guest speakers throughout this paid 12-week internship beginning in May or June 2023, depending on academic calendar.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.