IT Support Associate
Autograph is looking for an IT Support Associate to create, implement, and support the technology and systems our employees use daily. This person will be responsible for helping our employees to overcome any technical challenges they may experience, from troubleshooting common computer issues to upgrading and managing systems.
- On-site internal help-desk support. Accessible to employees for frequent trouble- shooting needs (password resets, hardware and software issues, etc). Reduces HR or Tech organization’s burden
- Onboard new user devices, accounts, and software. Document and log IT/Tech needs across the organization
- Collaborate with HR to source equipment through our equipment provider needed for new employees. Helps assess which employees in the org need what equipment
- Helps with new employee onboarding by setting up new employee credentials, etc.
- Review and manage the Mobile Device Management System not only for tracking but deployment of software and organizational controls and security. Expand on tracking systems already in place and help develop best practices for device management
- Own the troubleshooting and maintenance of onsite office equipment and hardware such as file servers, networking equipment, etc. Help reduce or effectively eliminate down time due to equipment malfunction or lack of appropriate work station setup
- Evaluate speaker system and conference technology, enabling the best solution to company connectivity internally and externally
- Assist in the long-term development of a strong internal IT division as we grow and scale
- 2-3 years experience supporting business technologies with a basic understanding of computer software and hardware
- Knowledge of layer 3 networking equipment and best practices to manage and troubleshoot on-premise networks
- Passionate about technology and customer service
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, related engineering discipline or equivalent years of experience
- Entertainment and Technology industry experience
- Knowledge of NFT space
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
What we offer:
We are building a culture centered around hard-work and mutual respect. We offer top-of-the-line benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental and vision.
To best reflect our partners, collectors, and the culture around us internally, we are striving to create a workforce that brings to bear different viewpoints and experiences. We are actively working to create a culture here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all voices and allows our employees to bring their full and authentic selves to work everyday.