IT Support Analyst
Our IT team manages support, projects, and initiatives for technology at Upstart. As an IT Support Analyst, you would play an instrumental role in ensuring that our employees have the technology they need to be successful and productive in their roles. You will be the first point of contact for all help desk inquiries including onboarding and off-boarding employees, troubleshooting employees’ network connections, system and application access, remote connections, and overall computer set-up. This is a great role where you’ll have ownership of your tasks and projects so that you can meet the objectives of your role with little direction.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Keep help desk inquiries and requests organized and up to date via internal ticketing system (Jira Service Desk).
- Onboarding and off-boarding of new employees, temporary employees, vendors, and contractors.
- Escalate complex problems to the next level of support when assistance is required.
- Provide IT or application training to employees to ensure they have the technological resources and knowledge of how to use those resources to accomplish their responsibilities.
- Provide excellent service to internal and external clients; ensuring they feel that their problems are understood and addressed with minimal impact to the clients’ productivity.
- Document support tasks and create processes when needed in order to keep the IT team on the same page with how things are done, and that processes can be repeated or trained to others.
- Identify technological issue trends to proactively prevent problems and develop processes to resolve.
- Respond to help desk inquiries in a succinct and meaningful way.
- Resolve issues with Okta, GSuite, Atlassian, Slack, Zoom, Global Protect etc.
- Take corrective actions to solve problems in a timely manner to achieve recovery with minimum impact to the customer.
- Thrive in an agile environment and be adaptable to work changes that can shift quickly.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a technical support or customer service environment supporting Mac OS.
- 3+ years of work experience in first and second level support of systems such as SSO (Okta), GSuite, Atlassian, Slack, MDM (Jamf), Zoom, Palo Alto Networks, Global Protect, Meraki
- Ability to independently perform basic problem determination and root cause analysis regarding network, access, and general IT issues.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and eventually lead your own projects once requirements are determined.
- Experience or involvement with IT projects or large initiatives.
- Proficient understanding of internal and external customer requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for logical thinking.
- Ability to work with external vendors for services and support.
- Strong familiarity with IT Operations and cloud applications - preferred.
- Ability to create new support workflows - preferred.
What you’ll love:
- Competitive Compensation (base + bonus & equity)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Personal Development and Technology & Ergonomic Budgets
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Clubs and Activities (Game Nights, Fitstarters, Superwomen, Book Club, Investing Club, Money Discussions, Photography Club and Basketball teams)
- Generous vacation policy
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Catered lunches + snacks & drinks
Upstart is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to ensuring that underrepresented classes receive better access to affordable credit, and are just as committed to embracing diversity and inclusion in our hiring practices. We celebrate all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, and know that we can only become better together.