The Global IT Operations team at VaynerX is tasked with providing best-in-class technical support to our employees and ensuring they have the tools and resources they need to execute at a high level.
On this team, you won’t just be pushing buttons - you’ll bring your critical thinking skills and an openness to learning new things as we find innovative ways to bring value to our team.
We are the backbone of a rapidly growing global agency, and a sense of enthusiasm, drive, and kindness underscores everything we do.
We are not your stereotypical IT department - we are on the frontlines, working side by side with our fellow team members to get the job done (and have a little fun along the way).
Who are you?
VaynerX is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our Global IT Operations team and be a technical resource for our NYC-based employees. In this role, you will focus on resolving issues in our global ticketing system, Slack, and other contact points, as well as supporting onsite IT needs in the office including desktop support and conference room tech troubleshooting.
You’ll work on tasks such as employee onboarding and offboarding, laptop provisioning, responding to tickets, and providing technical guidance. We’re mostly a Mac shop, so a strong Apple background and knowledge of Mac-focused MDMs is essential. You’ll spend a lot of time in our core platforms such as Google Workspace and Slack, and you’ll ensure all of our tracking sheets are up to date and actioned in a timely manner.
You will feel well connected and supported by your fellow IT team members in NYC as well as our colleagues in London and Singapore, as we exchange ideas over Slack, collaborate in Google Meet video calls, and contribute to discussions in our weekly team meeting. You’ll be an integral part of a team that keeps VaynerX moving across the globe.
We value a strong attention to detail and want someone who will ensure all of our tracking and process-oriented tasks are done to 100% completion. When it comes to helping your fellow employees with tech issues, you are warm, friendly, and bring empathy to every interaction. You’re also resourceful. Patient. You’re as cool as the other side of the pillow, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You can adapt to change at a moment’s notice, and you know how to communicate effectively with everyone around you. Not only that, but you’ll need the talents to support our team remotely from wherever they are, from New York to Los Angeles to Singapore. Are you up for the challenge?
- Provide direct IT support through multiple channels (IT tickets, emails, Slack, and in-person support)
- Set up laptops, desk equipment, and user accounts for new hires and existing employees
- Follow and enforce policies established by the global Vayner IT team
- Take ownership of any IT-related issues reported by employees, including access requests, printing, network, authentication, hardware, software, or policy issues
- Perform basic server and network maintenance tasks under the guidance of IT leads
- Manage a hardware asset inventory, including laptops, monitors, printers, servers, and network equipment
- Ensure conference room A/V equipment in the office is functional and up to date
- Support onsite client team meetings and all hands meetings from a tech perspective (live audio, streaming, ect)
The ideal candidate has:
- 1 to 5 years of proven experience in IT support
- Experience being part of a globally-distributed IT team
- Strong ability to drive consistent policy approach as set by the Global IT team
- An innate passion for helping others, and a willingness to take on new challenges
- Strong skills as an admin for the following tools: G Suite, Slack, Office 365, Adobe, Box, and Zoom
- Strong skills with macOS in enterprise environments, including experience with Mac-focused MDMs (such as JAMF or Mosyle)
- Comfortable with basic server and network maintenance tasks
- Familiarity with networking concepts, Windows PCs, conference room A/V, live events (all hands meetings), and enterprise storage systems
- Some experience with A/V setup and live events
Unsure if you meet the qualifications?
We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors.
We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits