Our Dallas, TX office is looking to hire an experienced IT Specialist with a desire to develop a career within the legal industry.
The ideal candidate is an individual who works well in a fast-paced environment. Under the supervision of the IT Director, the IT Specialist supports all computer and network-related systems with the goal of creating an efficient and secure system for all employees to use.
An employee in this classification performs a large range of system administration functions.
- Installing and configuring network devices
- Diagnosing and resolving IP-related telephone, cellular, network, and other communications
- Hardware-software-related issues
- Assisting with implementing, and monitoring system security procedures
- Aiding with system development
- Managing multiple projects to completion
- Conducting user training and product demonstrations.
- Documentation of issues, solutions, and resolutions
- Understand networks and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to assist with technical support troubleshooting and resolution of Windows and desktop support applications either over the phone or onsite
- Ability to communicate and explain issues and resolutions with technical and non-technical resources
- Deliver flawless support and customer service
- Able to move office furniture
- Ability to travel from site to site
- 3+ years of Information Technology experience
- Knowledge of upgrading PC Hardware, including memory modules, hard discs, etc
- Advanced knowledge of multifunction printer support and maintenance
- Strong communication and technical documentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage time between projects and daily operational tasks
- Reliable transportation
Here at the Matian Firm, we offer that, benefits (medical, dental and vision insurance), catered lunches, an excellent compensation package, paid parking, paid time off, and more! Come work as an IT Specialist at a growing firm with opportunities to advance and learn alongside a team of professionals within the legal industry.
The Matian Firm, APC is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We're dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location