IT Project Manager
Scantron is a global, diversified company that provides market leading technology services to help business owners and professionals achieve their goals. For more than four decades, the Scantron brand has been recognized as the trusted source for technology services and managed print solutions. Scantron is headquartered in Eagan, MN, with offices in Omaha, NE and Lancaster, PA.
Why choose Scantron?
- BUILD your career with a global, diversified company that provides managed IT, and security services to help businesses of every size reach their goals.
- LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and embraces a "whole person" company benefits philosophy including a compensation package designed for your total well-being.
- We have a generous benefits package for our full-time employees, which includes a PPO medical plan option, HSA medical plans that go with employer contributions to an HSA Account, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, and company paid short- and long-term disability coverage.
- Plan for your future with Scantron’s 401K savings plan with a generous company match. You are vested on your first day of eligibility in the plan.
- Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
- Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
- We offer work-life flexibility, driving professional success but encouraging time for personal pursuits.
Scantron Technology Solutions (STS) is a division of Scantron Corporation. STS is a leading managed services provider of IT, print, and hardware services, with a security focus at the core of every service. STS provides nationwide, on-site service to businesses of every size, focusing on the financial, manufacturing, transportation, and healthcare industries. For over four decades, the STS brand has been recognized as the trusted source for technology services and managed print solutions. STS is headquartered in Omaha, NE.
The Project Manager leads projects by setting up, planning and managing strategic initiatives for the company. This role oversees all parts of the assigned projects from initiation through completion to ensure a high level of quality and service is delivered on time. The Project Manager manages communications with customers, internal resources and 3rd party vendors. They are responsible for establishing and managing project timelines to meet or exceed customer expectations. Project Managers assess statements of work to determine the necessary resources and coordinates with Sales, Solution Engineers, Product Management, Support, Implementation Engineers and Operations to allocate the appropriate resources then manages their work throughout the execution of the project plan.
- Successfully create and lead project plans and teams to deliver on complex, fast-paced strategic initiatives for the company and its customers.
- Drive all project management activities for assigned projects:
- Project initiation
- Project planning
- Resource allocation
- Task creation and delegation
- Work execution management and progress monitoring
- Status reporting
- Scope management
- Risk analysis, identification and mitigation
- Issue identification and resolution
- Budget tracking
- Vendor management
- Create and manage large teams and individual resources by communicating expectations and holding allocated resources accountable
- Manage project risks (costs, timelines, quality) through identification, reporting, tracking and escalation
- Provide status reporting, presenting progress and risk updates to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Conduct post implementation analysis and recommend process and product development improvements
- Take independent action and initiative to drive improvements and resolve issues
- Onboard new project team members
- Maintain project artificats and documentation
- Review and evaluate new solutions and statements of work
- Regular and consistent attendance to work duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a project management or related role.
- In-depth knowledge of project management principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication/interaction skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills to ensure individual and team responsibilities are executed as scheduled
- Ability to quickly analyze multiple objectives and effectively prioritize
- Excellent problem-solving skills required to effectively analyze an initiative and identify any dependencies and risks along with an ability to mitigate them through practical solution recommendations.
- Must present a professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrated competency with personal computer and business-related software, in particular project management software.
- Customer Focus – Is genuinely dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; always considers the client’s perspective and earns their trust and confidence
- Ability to quickly understand new initiatives and technical subjects and able to translate complicated details that is easily understandable to clients and stakeholders.
- Strong ability to multi-task, managing several concurrent inititives with minimal guidance and supervision
- Quickly adapt to and champion change, positively influencing team morale
- Highly productive, using time effectively and efficiently
- PMP certification preferred
SCANTRON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our People Department by emailing Hiring@Scantron.com or calling 402.697.3044.
- EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.