IT Product Analysis Sr. Specialist
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing! Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
The Global eCommerce organization is embarking on a multi-year strategy to:
- Transform our platform to a cloud-hosted, container based microservice architecture
- Expand offerings across customer segments of B2C, SMB, and B2B, product units of PC, Smart Devices, Mobile, and Data Center, and channels of marketplace, third-party offerings, and subscription services.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for planning, solutioning and implementing complex web applications based upon eCommerce strategy. The Technical Product Owner must be an expert with strong focus and understanding of product planning, development execution and Agile best practices. To be successful, you must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment. This position requires strong leadership, design, and communication skills to effectively work with management, team members and business contacts.
- Define a long-term product roadmap while identifying key opportunities and strategic partnerships
- Demonstrate and develop deep domain expertise, competitive landscape awareness, and provide consulting on best practices and emerging trends
- Deliver solutions which specify processes, technology, staffing and project management required for implementation
- Define and manage requirements for capabilities – includes business solution concepts, user stories, test case input, business case (ROI value) or other documents
- Engage UX on Concept Work, Wireframes, Comps and Prototypes
- Participate in Release & Sprint Planning
- Establish business and web success metrics with analytics team; monitor results
- Drive need and priority throughout the software development lifecycle
- Ensure that business and customer interests are represented, and that online development / engineering / user experience teams are aligned on those needs
- Consultation as “trusted expert advisor” role to both internal and external stakeholders, including formal advice, Executive customer presentations, and speaking engagements at industry conferences
- Communicate Project status and Demos to Stakeholders & Executives
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a product management environment
- Experience in constructing complex solutions and documenting requirements
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or other product methodologies
- Strong communication, partnering skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skill; deal with ambiguity in fast-paced e-business environment
- Self-directed and proactive
- Ability to work cross functionally to achieve desired results
- Able to work across various time zones; off hours and long hours as needed
- Clear sense of accountability & ownership
- Focused on goals and the overall team and company objectives
- Effectively builds & delivers presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent English skills.
- SDLC knowledge
- Experience in a SaaS or eCommerce Product Owner role
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.