IT Operations Specialist
Labatt Food Service is hiring a full-time IT Operations Specialist for their San Antonio office.
IT Operations utilizes problem solving skills to resolve user requests and other IT related tasks. The main responsibilities of this role are to provide technical support and manage a high volume of requests by employees in a multi-office environment.
- Provide technical support and solve the basic and more advanced routine user hardware and software issues
- Create and administer new user accounts, permissions, and access rights
- Configure, deploy and maintain essential internal infrastructure including laptops, phones, printers, cameras, network switches, access points, and servers
- Perform regular vulnerability scans and security monitoring to identify and mitigate issues within the network
- Recommend, schedule and perform software upgrades, patches and configurations
- Build knowledge base articles for common or high-impact issues and their resolutions
- Participate in an on call rotation to support a 24x7 critical facility infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering (CompEng), Computer Science (CS) or Computer Information Systems (CIS)
- Ability to communicate effectively, including listening, writing and attention to detail
- Familiarity with virtual and physical servers and Windows operating systems
- Some experience in a Helpdesk, Network or System Administrator role is preferred but not required.