IT Operations Analyst
As an IT Operations Analyst- Infrastructure, you will assist with the support, maintenance and improvement of the Kellogg Infrastructure that includes server, network, database, storage, backup and Data Center globally. You will be working with the broader IT organization to align the infrastructure initiatives across multiple groups, stakeholders and regions.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Tracking and monitoring of IT Services usage, KPIs, SLAs and other quality metrics to ensure in scope infrastructure and network services compliancy.
- Work with business to eliminate/minimize any impact of infrastructure operations including planned maintenance, restoring services, project implementations.
- Partner with Security team, EUC team and 3rd party vendors to ensure patching and vulnerability compliance in all infrastructure & workplace areas, including reporting and handling any exception processes.
- Partner with Design & Delivery teams to ensure a smooth transition of projects for support purposes.
- Identifying infrastructure improvements and updates opportunities by working with cross functional teams to keep our IT solutions relevant to the business.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Strong technical knowledge of Infrastructure services: Unix/Linux, VMware ESX, Windows Server, AWS, Network, Storage, Backup, , Database, DataCenter.
- Reporting, Documentation and Analytical skills.
- Continuous Improvement Mentality.
- Great Customer Experience focus.
- Excellent communication skills, spanning written, verbal, and presentation areas.
- Demonstrated ability to independently identify, analyze, communicate and resolve issues.
- Experience working both independently and as part of a team.
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com.
This role takes part in Locate for Your Day, Kellogg’s hybrid way of working that empowers office-based employees to, in partnership with their managers, find a balance between working from home and the office.
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We are proud to make delicious foods that people love – foods that you grew up with like Frosted Flakes, Cheez It, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Crunchy Nut, Pringles, as well as innovative foods such as MorningStar Farms, RX bar, and Noodles.
Our KValues and BetterDays commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together. We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded with Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”, DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity”, Newsweek’s “Most Loved Workplaces”, and many more awards that you can check out here.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.
Kellogg is proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this link.