IT Identity Systems Engineer
Asana is seeking an experienced IT Systems Engineer to join our growing IT Team and support the critical systems that keep IT moving forward. The ideal candidate will be focused on increasing IT efficiency through automation, and improving the end-user experience. Based in our San Francisco office, you will be primarily responsible for the support and implementation of our internal and cloud based IT identity infrastructure and applications .
You are someone who asks questions, is confident in not knowing everything, and would rather collaborate with others than go it alone. You are crisp and detail oriented, but able to work outside of the boundaries when necessary. On top of your proven history of success, you have a passion for technology and, like us, you value hard work and fun in equal measure.
What you’ll achieve
- Build systems and procedures to automate all on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Support SSO implementations, with an eye toward automation of on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Provide administration and support for critical IT cloud based tools including: Google Workspace, Dropbox, Slack, and Asana
- Partner with Security to design, deliver, and support policies that protect users across the business.
- Identify ways to improve efficiency and scale services leveraging tools and automation.
- Support automation of routine IT tasks with existing tools and standards
- Handle technical escalations, provide timely resolution of problems with an eye toward building ways to avoid them going forward.
- Work with the IT Support and IT Security teams to identify and resolve issues in the environment
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- SSO integrations with Okta or a similar platform
- Cloud system application management including: Google Workplace, Okta, and Slack.
- Scripting experience with Python or equivalent tools
- General understanding of iPaaS tools, such as Bettercloud, Workato, or the like
- Experience using ticket-based enterprise work-flow management systems
- The right mix of problem solving skills and a positive, service-oriented attitude.
At Asana, you’ll do meaningful, purpose-driven work. We’re not just building a product that helps people be more productive—we’re helping teams and organizations reach their goals together. For the past six years, we've been recognized as an award-winning workplace by Fortune and Great Place to Work, Fast Company, Glassdoor, and Inc. Magazine. Our inclusive culture is intentionally built to enable our teams to be creative and make an impact. With offices all over the world, we’re excited to get back to in-person collaboration along with a hybrid schedule for balance and flexibility in life and work. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us on our journey. Come do great things with us.