IT Compliance and Quality Administrator
The mission of the Compliance/Quality Administrator is to ensure computer information systems and development meets all internal control and quality standards as defined by all relevant standards and ensure all business requirements are met and exceeded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Including, but not limited to the following:
- Devises and implements methods for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and software.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Collaborate with engineering/IT to ensure quality and security by design are in place.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management and business unit leaders.
- Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, administrators, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate.
- Work with outside organizations to complete security / compliance related questionnaires as they are presented to M3 and its subsidiaries.
- Work with the IT team to provide root cause and corrective action on non-conformances across M3.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ experience in an audit role
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Ability to evaluate and review a range of mainframe, PC, and distributed production and applications computer systems.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Ability to perform control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards.
- Ability to review system backup, disaster recovery and maintenance procedures.
- Ability to communicate with and understand the requirements of professional staff in area of specialty.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Knowledge of software requirements for the auditing of computing systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of computer systems development and programming.
- Knowledge of international, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and standards governing all aspects of the utilization of computer systems.
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization