IT Architecture Consultant
Dell Technologies creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a IT Architecture Consultant on our SRE/Application Intelligence Team in Round Rock, Texas.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Architecture Consultant, you will be responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications and/or process designs for custom technical solutions in the SRE/Application Intelligence space. Designs, develops and implements total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide technical requirements of customers. You will work with the IT Architecture team to balance the needs our development community to design a solution that meets or exceeds the requirements of Application Intelligence.
- Architect for Application Intelligence and SRE solutions, combining business requirements, technology, and processes
- Design and implementation of Observability solutions including but not limited to tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, Catchpoint, Grafana
- Acceleration / automation of the implementation of baseline agreements for infrastructure and networking
- Enhancement of monitoring capabilities for hybrid applications (Cloud -PCF/Kubernetes, Traditional, Event Driven architecture, etc.)
- Acceleration of technology / process adoption by SRE and development teams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 12 to 15 years of professional IT Architecture experience with past focus in Application Intelligence/SRE
- Knowledge of logs, traces, metrics observability solutions including Splunk, Dynatrace, and Grafana
- Skills and experience with Kubernetes, Messaging and middleware (event driven architecture), Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Advanced understanding of pipeline development (Git) and Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Experience with Python, .Net Core, Java / Spring languages
- Monitoring operations, IT Service management and automation of processes, services, and platforms
- Governance and finance
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 01 November 2023
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.
We know that freedom and flexibility are crucial to all our employees no matter where you are located and our flexible and hybrid work style allows team members to have the freedom to ideate, be innovative, and drive results their way. To learn more about our work culture, please visit our locations page.