- Determine system related objectives critical to business functions, gather information, provide analysis on best approach for benefit of the organization
- Assist with development, implementation, and maintenance of IT solutions for Fortinet Federal
- Install, configure hardware, software, and peripheral components to include but not limited to PCs and video teleconferencing equipment.
- Upgrade systems to improve performance, software compatibility and patch vulnerabilities.
- Test and evaluate new software and technology
- Perform tests on new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Maintain hardware and software database
- Set up new user accounts, configure system profiles and handle password issues
- Work with ISPs to contract, install and maintain high performing internet
- Responsible for IT system architecture and supporting documentation, departmental procedures diagrams of system functions
- Conduct new hire onboarding and regular training presentations on IT systems
- Contributes fully to the work of teams. Plan, schedule, and monitors own work and the work of others, where applicable.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments.
- U.S Citizen
- CompTIA A+ and security+ Certifications or committed to attain them from 6 months from start date
- Shall be able and willing to attain a DoD Secret clearance
- Experience with supporting Government Cloud including Microsoft Azure, O365, Intune, Networking
- Ability to establish KPIs for IT systems and deliver regular reports measuring against those indicators
- Understanding of IT best practices with ability to adapt on the fly
- Certification and proficiency in a coding language (C++, SQL, .NET, Visual Basic).
- Knowledge of databases, data processes, program architecture and data security.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and effectively communicate with others.
- Small company set up experience.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years prior IT experience
- Experience with supporting cloud applications such as Oracle, Salesforce, ADP
- Desktop support experience with MS Office products
- Self-starter with minimal guidance and supervision is desired while juggling multiple priorities.
- Effectively communicate and influence professionals at all levels internally, externally, and cross functionally.
Secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 500,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, military/veteran status or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.