We are seeking an IT Cost and Procurement Analyst to help manage, negotiate, and analyze the operational expenses related to the delivery of IT services for the Tilray Information Technology organization.
This business-focused professional will be responsible for anticipating renewals, monitor budgetary IT spending, propose cost-reducing solutions, perform cost-benefit analysis, and work as a liaison between IT, service providers, and vendors to help negotiate favorable agreements in support of IT service delivery.
The goal of this position is to drive the operational cost-efficacy of the entire IT organization and use analytical practices to help build confidence in the many business decisions which form the foundation of the superior IT services delivered to Tilray Brands employees.
- Gather and analyze financial data related to IT operational expenses.
- Partner with internal Finance and Procurement departments in the processing of operational expenses and purchase orders.
- Monitor budgetary spending while assisting with budget management and forecasting.
- Assist IT leadership with cost-benefit analysis with products, services, and related decisions.
- Assist in negotiation with vendors for favorable agreements in licensing, services, products, and renewals.
- Propose improvements related to reducing operational costs, service/product consolidation, vendor relationships, and the integrity of financial data analysis for the IT organization.
- Prepare detailed reports on operational spend and investigate identified variances.
- Adherence to financial and IT general controls related to IT operational spending.
- College Diploma/University Degree in related field
- 1+ years’ experience in accounting, procurement and/or vendor management; related IT experience a plus
- Highly developed analytical skills combined with business acumen
- General understanding of process management/analysis
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills with ability to collaborate across departments and levels of leadership
- Experience collating and presenting data from multiple sources to be easily understood by various audiences.
- Demonstrated dependability in participating in multiple instances of active process flows while achieving ad-hoc objectives.
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application. Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g., passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender’s name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly. If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to email@example.com.