We're looking for a hands-on IT Admin to play a key role in building Rippling's IT support function. Being a hyper growth startup requires an innovative approach to IT. However, the Rippling product offers Rippling and all its customers with superpowers to IT admins. As an early member of Rippling's IT team, you'll have a meaningful impact on the IT program’s priorities and direction.
What You'll Do:
- Manage Rippling offices IT infrastructure including network, printers, and video conferencing systems
- Manage Rippling employee efficiency SaaS products
- Manage and further automate Rippling employee onboarding/offboarding process
- Liaise with Rippling IT product team to improve Rippling IT features that serve our customers
- Manage Rippling IT hardware inventory and troubleshooting hardware issues
- Troubleshoot internal IT issues and develop and maintain an internal IT knowledge base for self-served IT
- Develop processes and vendor relationships to support a growing IT infrastructure and improve user experience
- 7+ years of experience in an IT support function
- Deep understanding of Mac and Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of Meraki Networks, and Zoom video conferencing systems.
- Deep understanding of Mac and Windows MDMs, and provisioning tools
- Working knowledge of scripting languages and proven record of automating IT processes
- Working knowledge of Atlassian, and Google workspaces
- Experience with triaging corporate security events such as EDR events and phishing
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.