As a Custom Invoice Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and managing custom invoices tailored to meet specific client requirements. You will collaborate with various teams including Accounts Receivable, Client Engagement Coordinators, Education Inside Sales Retention, and Sales Executives to ensure accurate and timely invoicing for high-value transactions exceeding $1 million. Your expertise in reconciling accounts and attention to detail will play a crucial role in maintaining financial accuracy and client satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
Invoice Creation and Management:
- Collaborate with Sales Executives and Client Engagement Coordinators to gather all relevant billing information and ensure that it aligns with client agreements and requirements.
- Create and generate custom invoices accurately and efficiently using the company's billing system or specialized software.
- Review and verify the invoice data for accuracy, including pricing, discounts, taxes, and any other relevant charges.
- Address any discrepancies or issues promptly to maintain a smooth invoicing process and client satisfaction.
Compliance and Client Requirements:
- Familiarize oneself with each client's specific invoicing preferences, guidelines, and protocols.
- Ensure that all custom invoices meet the clients' specific requirements and comply with relevant regulations or contractual obligations.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in client billing requirements and promptly adapt invoicing processes accordingly.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with the Accounts Receivable team to reconcile invoice payments, resolve billing disputes, and handle any outstanding issues.
- Liaise with Sales Executives and Client Engagement Coordinators to address any invoicing-related inquiries or concerns.
- Communicate proactively with clients to address billing-related questions and maintain positive client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in similar invoicing, reconciliation, or accounting role.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience creating custom invoices that total over $1 million and adhering to specific guidelines set forth by the client.
- Experience reconciling accounts over $1 million.
- Advanced proficiency in invoicing software and accounting systems.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial calculations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to scrutinize financial data, detect discrepancies, and propose appropriate solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple client accounts and deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with various internal teams and external clients.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting regulations and compliance requirements.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in client billing preferences and internal processes.
- Proven problem-solving skills to resolve billing discrepancies and handle complex invoicing situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively interacting with internal teams and external clients.
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass® available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages. Clients have included the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. FranklinCovey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Please visit franklincoveybenefits.com for a complete US benefits overview. Benefits may include medical, dental, or vision insurance, HSA, PTO, 401(k), holiday pay, employee stock purchasing options, or other benefits. Please visit https://franklincoveybenefits.com/enroll/ to best determine eligibility.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For our Reasonable Accommodation Notice and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please visit sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/adaraptnp. Please direct any Reasonable Accommodation requests to email@example.com.