Investigation & Intelligence Manager
NikeBeaverton, OR15 days ago
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
The Investigations & Intelligence Manager is responsible to set the investigative strategy and direct all investigative activities to include Internal, External & ORC Crime casework.
We're looking for a strong people leader with experience in conducting and supervising complex, sensitive, high-risk investigations! This proactive individual will build and execute an enterprise-wide strategy for both investigative & intelligence resource optimization to reduce the impact of theft and fraud on the business.
This candidate needs to have:
- Proficiency with exception reporting including ad hoc reporting
- Ability to learn new software programs with minimal training
- Proven ability to drive consensus at all levels of the enterprise through clear, concise and complete information
- Strong analytical skills that include developing reports to interpret data and present summary conclusions in an understandable format
- Solid working knowledge of current technology and its application to the role (EAS, Burglar Alarms, Networks, BI, CCTV, Kronos, POS systems, case management software, exception-based reporting, etc.)
- Ability to influence Law Enforcement to resolve ORC investigations
- Expertise in preparing for and testifying in Local/State/Federal Court
- Flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business
- Able to handle multiple tasks and to gain consensus and support of multiple partners to ensure successful investigations
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
This role will be responsible to:
- Initiate, report and administer Organized Retail Crime (ORC) investigations in the LP case management tool to link various incidents across channels
- Lead the data analytics and dashboarding team to include Crime trend analysis and Geospatial mapping as well as general reporting in support of North America
- Analyze data and reporting in Case management system, Exception-based reporting (EBR), Open Source (OSINT), Geo-Social Mapping, Social Listening Intelligence and Forensic Mapping tools
- Manage the detection, investigation, and successful resolution and prosecution of all external investigations
- Participate and represent the company during ORC meetings
- Facilitate coordination of criminal reporting between various law enforcement agencies to ensure effective prosecution and restitution recovery
- Facilitate one on one’s and conference calls to include various levels of field leadership to provide training, updates and review appropriate ORC case information including store operations and legal services
- Focus on process improvement including training and support with store shoplifting, burglary and external case reporting to better understand and communicate enterprise and local trends
- Stay updated on nationwide ORC patterns, trends & case tools
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will be a part of the Loss Prevention Ops team within North America Direct, while working collaboratively with Field Loss Prevention, Digital Loss Prevention, Supply Chain, HR, ER, Legal & Local/State/Federal authorities.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (2 years additional experience in lieu of degree)
- Wicklander-Zulawski Interviewing Certificate
- CFI (Certified Forensic Interviewer) preferred
- Three years’ experience in Loss Prevention developing complex investigations and conducting internal/external interviews
- Exceptional written, verbal, electronic communication and presentation skills
- Works independently using excellent prioritization skills
- Strong business relationship skills; Able to influence and make recommendations
- Deliver results that are of the highest operational integrity and High level of confidentiality and superior organization skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated and advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.