We are seeking an individual who has a vision, passion, and knowledge in the Cannabis Industry. The Inventory Specialist will assist our Processing Center team in packing, rolling and storing cannabis products. You will be responsible for working with a team of Inventory Specialists to package cannabis products in a precise and efficient timeframe. The Inventory Specialist / Cannabis Packer candidate must be detailed oriented, reliable and dependable. The ideal candidate will inspire, respect and follow authority provided by the Inventory team, as well as possess a high level of communication with management and other employees. The goal is to pack, roll and store cannabis products to the highest standards in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will utilize their cannabis wisdom and positive work attitude to bring the best experience possible to the communities in which we serve. Sharing these attributes and a desire to grow your career in the cannabis industry will make you successful in this role.
- Must be able to work well independently, as well as with others.
- Must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of marijuana you are working with; adjusting their techniques to maintain a steady pace and quality.
- Time management; employee must manage their time during work efficiently in order to meet goals while consistently producing quality product.
- Be able to follow basic instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism from their managers so they can help maintain quality standards and production goals.
- Must show up on time for work every day ready to work.
- Must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health guidelines set forth by the company and the State while processing marijuana.
- Pre-Roll & Packaging staff is responsible for clean-up of all processing areas and equipment at the end of every day.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager(s).
- Proven work experience as an Inventory Specialist or similar role, preferred
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Strong hand eye coordination
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills, capable of working independently majority of the time, also working with team to achieve daily count figures and reaching product packing goals
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Must be 21+ years old
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Valid driver's license with reliable access to transportation
- Can lift up to 50lbs, bend, stand, and stoop for extended periods of time