Are you interested in delivering impactful forecasting and operational execution of our LEGO Retail US business?
Bring your outstanding inventory skills to accomplish accurate consumer sales forecasts by collaborating with outstanding teams within the US business unit!
- Inventory Management - Ability to analyze data and arrive at a decision independently in order to enhance inventory levels for our Ecommerce business. This would include determining excess or low inventory levels. Strategic planning in order keep instock levels at expectations. Adherence to business plans to ensure agreed inventory flows as defined by the business are followed. Proactively recognize variances by theme or product in order to react accordingly.
- Distribution/Logistics – Tracking and coordinating the flow of goods
- Communication & Collaboration – Clear and concise communication within own team but also with internal partners.
- Knowledge of commercial drivers of sales performance in region and collaborate with internal partner in order to influence future allocation.
- Reporting – Report on inventory levels in order to action or recommend steps to maintain instocks.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our function is to offer exceptional allocation and logistics as a service provider to internal customers within our organization. The Allocation and Inventory department controls the flow of goods for our business which means excellent customer service and an understanding of the end-to-end LEGO Retail business is key to our success as we strive to deliver results in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Dedicated, problem solvers and focused team members are imperative to our success.
Do you have what it takes?
Remember to apply using Google Chrome for an easier process and attach your CV in PDF format.
- Minimum 3 years in a retail environment with some experience in corporate merchandising/allocation department preferred
- Must possess the ability to analyze and summarize data to arrive at informed and effective recommendations or decisions
- Advanced capabilities in Excel including formulas, v-lookups and pivot tables. Proficient in advanced math.
- Must be a great teammate who can build positive working relationships with associates at various levels and cross functional areas of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferred or equivalent working experience
- Previous SAP knowledge helpful
- Previous Forecasting & Replenishment knowledge extremely useful