- Location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Experience: Mid-Level, individual contributor
- Commitment: Full-time
- Compensation: Competitive
ROKA is looking for an Inventory Manager to be a part of the Supply Chain team! Their main responsibilities will be to ensure inventories are shipped, received, and accounted for timely and accurately throughout ROKA’s network. They will build strong external relationships with vendors, freight forwarders, and warehouse personnel to monitor those inventories. They will also have strong accountability with internal partners providing details to inventory levels, risks and opportunities around those inventories, tracking, and estimated delivery dates. This role is critical in effectively managing healthy inventory levels while driving down costs of transportation, speeding up transit times, and improving the quality of deliveries.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimized inventory control
- Lead ABC SKU categorization managing inventory health levels
- Strong partner with Sales/Marketing in planning around discontinued and excess inventories
- Ensure warehouse cycle counts are completed timely and accurately, root cause unfavorable findings
- Oversee Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) alongside production team
- Publish weekly reports detailing but not limited to available inventory, WOS, and inbound shipments.
- Responsible for material transactions (PO receipts, assembly work orders, and reverse logistics) within an ERP system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners during the S&OP process
- Primary contact for freight forwarding; Lead cost-effective objectives by negotiating with current and new partners.
- Track and trace shipments for open Purchase Orders; coordinating with the freight forwarder and suppliers on any inventory or logistical issues.
- Update Purchase Order details to match delivery schedules.
- Primary contact for 3PL partners; Create and ensure SOPs are adhered and scope ad-hoc projects
- Arrange transfers between distribution centers, as necessary.
- Ensure all proper documents are provided (BOL, Packing List, Commercial Invoice); Create shipping labels as needed.
- Provide support to additional supply chain continuous improvement projects.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business or relevant experience required.
- Thrives in ambiguous environments while being an excellent collaborator with cross functional partners.
- Advance Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and record keeping.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks and achieve aggressive deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and search for creative solutions.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Employee and industry discounts
- Fun and casual but high-performance atmosphere
- Additional Full-Time Benefits
- Health, dental, vision & FSA, employer paid life insurance
- Vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) with match
- Gym membership stipend
- Paid maternity and paternity leave