Inventory Management Coordinator
Love's Travel StopsOakwood, IL17 days ago
Shift leaders and Inventory Management Coordinators are our first line of supervisors and we grow our employees from within. This position is designed to be an entry level management position. Retail shift leaders provide customers with friendly customer service. Other responsibilities include maintaining a safe environment for the store, completing required paperwork accurately and timely, following company guidelines, operating all assigned equipment safely and efficiently, completing all store task and activities assigned by management, being timely and punctual with attendance, and maintaining personal grooming and appearance at all times.
What Are We Looking For?
Love’s is a customer driven company. Because of this, we are looking for individuals who like a family atmosphere, have great attitudes, provide consistent customer service, can work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
Your Road to Success can start here if you have:
- Customer first attitude
- Previous experience as a retail shift leader or supervisor
- Ability to conduct spot inventory counts, order inventory, stock inventory and complete invoice reconciliation.
- Ability to run a cash register in a retail environment
- Ability to run accurate gas and diesel transactions
- Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
- Must be able to properly lift, pull, and push up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand up for at least an 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Flexible Schedule- Life insurance- Competitive pay paid weekly- Holiday pay- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans - Career development programs- 401(k) with matching contributions- Hourly Bonus Program (Golden Hearts)
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”