We are looking for a self-motivated Inventory Coordinator who is responsible for both data input, quality, and audits. This role will work with the Compliance Manager and Cultivation team to ensure that we are proactive in addressing potential issues, maintaining compliance throughout the facility, maintaining compliance within Biotrack/Metric systems and to formulate, implement and enforce proper techniques within the cultivation department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts inventory inspections and maintains METRC and Biotrack logs in order to ensure traceability of plant/product movement throughout the facility.
- Communicates with cultivation team in order to create new plantings in METRC by using information on the clone logs.
- Create METRC plant tags for plants
- A physical count of each flower room as well as the Mother Room needs to be performed every Monday.
- Once the counts are completed verify that counts on the whiteboards outside each room are correct.
- Update the large whiteboard in the hallway with each strain count per table per room.
- Each plant room including Mom, Veg and Clone Rooms, must be audited through the Biotrack/Metric Systems on a monthly basis.
- Accurately completes documentation and enters data to ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Promptly communicates identified discrepancies to team leads and Compliance Manager and documents accordingly.
- Investigates and participates in correction activities as directed.
- Ensure that all waste is properly logged on waste log sheets, processed in Biotrack/Metrc and properly disposed of.
- Collect daily waste from cultivation team for all plant rooms.
- On a daily basis, collect from each bin outside each room, any plant tags from destroyed plants. Ensure all plants are deleted from Biotrack/Metrc.
- Assists grow team during harvests and use METRC to upload new plants to rooms.
- Assist other departments with completion of their monthly audits.
- Trains and educates on data collection and auditing systems and procedures
- Establishes data quality standards and works with Management team to ensure standards are met in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensures quality data collection techniques are established for reporting and monitoring requirements.
- Maintains strict adherence to established procedures.
- Participates in problem solving activities to drive process improvements.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Submit weekly report to Compliance Manager.
- Understands and ensures compliance standards pertaining to the company and state regulations are met.
- Evaluates current systems to improve operations and reporting
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of data management and auditing experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience managing database systems and/or data warehouse including
- Advanced knowledge and experience with data integration and extraction from and to multiple diverse data sources and software programs
- Enjoys solving complex data problems and possesses strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Ability to manage several tasks/projects concurrently and prioritize work effectively
- Must be 21+ per state regulations
- Must be able to pass a national criminal background check
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for 10 hours per day and requires consistent hand eye coordination and excellent hand dexterity
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop continuously
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Allergen warnings - Potential exposure to dust, pollen, and plant pathogens.
- Exposure to cleaning solvents, such as high volumes of isopropyl alcohol.
- All jobs require daily use of provided PPE, such as masks, hair nets, beard covers, respirators, boot covers, scrubs, non-slip shoes, and Tyvek suits as necessary.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Exposure to loud noises, including but not limited to air compressors, packaging equipment, and alarms.
- Exposure to CO2 manufacturing procedures at OSHA approved CO2 levels
- High stress tolerance, adaptable, ability to work in an ever-changing environment, flexible
Candidates will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last minute adjustments to daily schedules, give special attention to detail, documentation and organization.
Curaleaf Equal Employment Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.