Inventory Control Coordinator
At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
- Checks location of products in OMNI system.
- Verifies receiving receipts from accounts payable.
- Performs cycle counts on RF units.
- Researches inventory discrepancies & resolves.
- Researches customer service errors (pick errors, over ships, etc.)
- Performs customer service counts (customer shipments).
- Researches and corrects accounts payable discrepancies.
- Maintains accurate inventory locations and moves inventory locations as required. Conducts product rotation according to Company policies and procedures. • Counts or verifies freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Performs work on pick and put away discrepancies report.
- Researches unit of measure errors.
- Checks, receives, breaks down, and separates incoming customer returns and returns to inventory.
- Assembles, packs and ships manufacturer and/or vendor returns; initiates required debit memo.
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.