Inventory Control Assistant
Who We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
What We Offer:
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
Coke Florida is looking for an Inventory Control Assistant based out of our Hollywood location. We’re currently looking for 2:30am-11:00am shift, working Tuesday-Saturday.
What You Will Do:
As a Coke Florida Inventory Control Assistant, you will be responsible for …..
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis
- Count all full goods and raw materials in the warehouse on a daily basis, manually or using a handheld scanner
- Research and reconcile daily inventory variances
- Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system
- Identify and report close dated product
For this role, you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 1 year warehouse/inventory experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read and follow directions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Additional qualifications that will make you successful in this role:
- Associate's degree preferred
- Prior auditing experience preferred
- Forklift certification is preferred
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.