Internal Communications Senior Associate
The impact you will make: The Marketing and Communications - Communications Strategy - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Provide strategic, end-to-end communications support for r multiple enterprise divisions, including CIO, Legal, Internal Audit, and others.
- Collaborate, advise, and support business partners by leading their strategic communications, executive visibility, and employee engagement planning.
- Educate employees about our business and mission through storytelling and data-informed communications.
- Write, edit and/or contribute to internal campaigns that may have external reach.
- Create, implement, and oversee communications deliverables and drive specific business outcomes as a result of your communications plans.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience. Area(s) of study: communications or public affairs preferred.
- Minimum experience 2 years working in a communications role
- Prior experience developing strategic communications plans and implementing them across a business segment or enterprise.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofing and speaking skills with a focus on storytelling so that information and/or ideas are engaging and easy for an audience to understand.
- Experience developing and executing strategic communications plans from minor details to expected outcomes and measurement to support partners across the business.
- Able to work respectfully and cooperatively with people from different areas of expertise to achieve a common goal.
- Skilled in influencing, including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict.
- Clear ability to connect the strategy back to the work.
- Curiosity, engagement, agility and growth: Passion for learning the business, building relationships, growing your skills and understanding different areas of expertise on a high-performing, diverse communications team.
- Skilled in collaborating across Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Google Analytics or other metrics tracking programs
- Experience using SharePoint content management
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar CRM)
- Experience using Adobe Workfront or digital signage software a plus
Remote work flexibility. Hybrid employees will have the flexibility to choose where they complete their daily work, with only periodic in-office requirements.
In response to COVID-19, Fannie Mae has adapted our workplace and hiring processes to better safeguard our employees, candidates, and new hires. We understand that this is an unprecedented situation and Fannie Mae is committed to creating protocols for these processes that are agile and conform with federal, state, and local health administration guidance. While the company's operating status for on-site work is currently voluntary, the majority of Fannie Mae's workforce is remote until further notice. We continue to conduct all interviews and onboarding virtually. In addition, all employees who wish to come on site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and enter their vaccination information into a confidential HR system before arriving at the facility, unless they have an approved accommodation. Click here to go directly to information about accommodations.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.