Internal Communications Campaigns Director
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
What the role involves:
- Own the planning, development and execution of multi-channel campaigns to engage diverse global employee audiences – partnering with content, channel and creative teams/ agencies on planning and delivery where required.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify strategic IC opportunities, scope activity and campaigns, and develop content and messaging.
- Build strong relationships with business line and geographical communications teams to ensure local activity is aligned, and to gather feedback and ideas to shape global activity.
- Measure, analyse and report on the effectiveness of campaigns – identifying and implementing improvements.
- Support the development of an industry leading internal communications Centre of Excellence by keeping abreast with the latest internal communications trends and best practices, acting as an internal communications SME, and identifying and implementing improvements to how internal communications operates.
- Work flexibly to support other COE colleagues where required.
- Manage and maximize relationships with third party vendors and internal delivery partners to drive greater standardization of core IC delivery and activity.
- Understand and apply standards to internal communications – including brand, tone of voice.
- Identify, report, manage – and where required escalate – communications/ reputation related issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a similar communications role – developing and delivering employee communications tactics and strategic campaigns across complex global organisations – real estate industry a plus.
- Deep understanding of internal communications channels, best practice and current trends.
- Strong project planning management and execution skills – able to manage the delivery of a number of strategic initiatives in parallel – using SMEs, delivery teams and third parties where required.
- Strategic thinking and problem solution skills - able to ‘join the dots’ between different initiatives to deliver simple and effective communications.
- Strong relationship management skills – able to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders in different teams and geographies with different perspectives and priorities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, manage and mitigate risk arising from internal communications channels.
- Experience of managing delivery through third party vendors/ offshore teams in shared service models.
- Able to achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, often with short deadlines.
Hybrid –Chicago, IL, London, GBRIf this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.