Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
AGCO Corp has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join its Audit team in Duluth, GA. Only 30 minutes outside of Atlanta, Duluth is home to AGCO headquarters. The location allows easy access to the big city lifestyle that Atlanta provides. The headquarters have grown to now include over 500 employees. In this position, you will drive the highest level of service and quality to our dealership network.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for supporting audit activities to include but not limited to, operational, financial, and investigative audits along with any requested audit surrounding compliance (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley, ACCP). The Internal Auditor will help to identify gaps/opportunities/key risks, support the development of corrective actions to address gaps or help assessing the adequacy of solutions offered to the business.
What you will do:
- Work closely with local controllers, process and control owners to maintain continued compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Act and other areas of compliance, including ACCP.
- Perform audits and control testing in collaboration with the other internal auditors in a multinational team and AGCO co-sourcing partners.
- Assist in risk based planning of the yearly audit program under the direction of the internal audit manager for the region.
- Utilization of data analytics for data analysis in selected audits.
- Support the management teams on ad hoc requests, business process & control improvements and the implementation of audit recommendations.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or other related professional qualifications (required)
- 3+ years of audit experience, including compliance / SOX audits
A plus if you have:
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- CPA, CIA, CISA or other finance and accounting related professional certification
- Experience working in the manufacturing or a multi-national company is strongly preferred
- Experience with audit data analysis tools (ACL, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with SAP system
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career - and our business - to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” - Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.