The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
GET SERIOUS ABOUT FUN
As a Nintendo of America Intern, you will actively contribute to meaningful projects, and gain valuable hands-on work experience with a leading company in the entertainment industry. During the program from June through August, your work experience will be enhanced with mentoring, networking opportunities and exposure to industry leaders from across the company! Whether you are in a technical or non-technical role, you will be a part of a team committed to putting smiles on faces of millions around the world.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Work with Nintendo’s influential content creators on our social media channels.
- Contribute to projects such as supporting social media content creation and data analytics.
- Provide internal reports, research influencers, and ensure timely information for our influencer partners.
- Aid with influencer evaluation, reviewing influencer content to ensure it meets with brand criteria and FTC guidelines.
- Assist with influencer contract review/routing to gain understanding of the legal process behind paid influencer partnerships
- Learn the approval process of social media content and create the documentation for the workflow
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 3.0+ GPA
- Freshmen to graduating seniors enrolled in accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Design, or related field
- Familiarity with social media channels and content creators
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Understanding of Nintendo’s products is preferred but not necessary