Intern, IT Internal Audit
The IT Internal Audit Intern will be responsible for assisting in the IT Internal Audit team with tasks associated in preparing for, and conducting, IPG internal audits. This position will also assist in data preparation, analysis, reporting, various audit-related conference calls, and other activities as needed.
- Preparing data for analysis
- Perform data analysis and reconciliation
- Review documentation/evidence provided
- Organize files on server, Teams, SharePoint
- Special projects on an as need basis
- Attend conference calls and take notes
- Run reports from various enterprise tool (SEP, Ivanti, Open Pages, Active Directory)
- Maintaining data in OpenPages (uploads, updates, reporting)
- Assist IT Internal Audit team as needed with audit activities, follow-ups, analysis, reviews, etc.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Enrolled in a Management Information Systems or business program; Completion of basic MIS college coursework preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel skills, including use of pivot tables)
- SharePoint and/or Teams software experience preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; additional languages a plus
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and controls
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Based in: NYC
SALARY RANGE or NYC SALARY RANGE:
The salary range for this position is $16 to $18. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
IPG is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender ID, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.