Intern - Design
Each summer Crocs & HEYDUDE invite people from all over the nation to be a part of a unique experience and work alongside our amazing teams. You’ll get the chance to be a part of something impactful and exciting over the course of 10 weeks, all while getting paid, meeting new friends, and learning what makes us one of a kind!
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are!
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort, and value.
What You'll Do
- Assisting with Projects: Interns will support ongoing projects by conducting research, capturing data, or providing administrative support.
- Learning and Training: Interns will participate in learning opportunities, training sessions, and workshops to gain practical skills and knowledge in their field.
- Teamwork: Working alongside team members to contribute ideas, offer insights, and collaborate on tasks or projects.
- Task Execution: Completing assigned tasks and responsibilities within deadlines, demonstrating initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Presentation and Reporting: Interns will possibly prepare reports, presentations, or documentation based on their assigned projects or tasks.
- Networking: Engaging with professionals within the company, attending networking events, and building connections for future career opportunities.
The Crocs Product and Merchandising Organization has 4 main pillars of focus: Product Design, Merchandising, Category Management, and Brand Partnerships.
We are thrilled to announce that each of these groups in the Product organization are going to have internship opportunities this summer! Located in beautiful Broomfield, Colorado you’ll work alongside our talented t
Product Design- CMG Design:
- Focus on Color, Material, Graphics & Print for Crocs footwear.
- Research and design trends and consumer insights to contribute to seasonal storytelling.
- Apply color, material, graphics and finishes to footwear. Help maintain color and material library.
- Line list management inclusive of system maintenance & data entry: centric, o9, excel
- Go To Market Tool Execution & Maintenance: PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Market Competitive Analysis and recommendation: digital & physical
- Sell through Analysis w/ recommendations: insight to action
- Line list management inclusive of system maintenance, data entry, and sample management: Centric, o9, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Weekly analysis of product performance and recommended actions
- Competitive analysis to identify white space opportunities
- Engage with our consumer through focus groups and online surveys
- Collaborate with Design, Product Development, and Merchandising in seasonal milestone
What You'll Bring to the Table
- High level of organizational skills desired
- Professional verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Computer software knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and limited Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint and Entourage).
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.