Interns will be fully embedded and entrenched in the creative process from brief through production. They will work with multiple teams across brands that encompass some of the most iconic, household names on creative opportunities across all platforms: video (TV, online video, online video), print, radio, digital (websites, banners), and social.
This paid, full-time internship begins on Monday, June 6th and ends Friday, August 19th, 2022.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is excited and hungry. Someone who loves to create and tell stories. Interns can be rising seniors, recent graduates newly starting their career, career changers looking to enter a new industry, or anyone excited about growing their artistic and brand strategy skills alongside an innovative, outside-the-box creative team. We welcome and embrace candidates from non-traditional backgrounds – art school credentials and college degrees are not required! We invite people at all stages of their career to join our team and contribute their unique ideas and perspectives. All we ask is that you come with an exceptional eye for art and craft, a positive and ambitious attitude, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Work on real client briefs and deliverables
- Fully embedded into creative projects with creative teams
- Partner with a Mentor to set and achieve professional development goals
- Complete a summer-long project, presented to senior-level executives
- Learn from exceptional creative talent across the brands
- Network with industry leaders and fellow Interns across dentsu Creative – 360i, dentsuMB, and isobar
- Work across potential clients like: American Express, 7-Eleven, FTX, Oreo, Crayola, Audible, Subway, Famous Footwear, Clorox, Disney, Chapstick, Hidden Valley Ranch and more!
Copywriter interns will be expected to
- Collaborate with creatives to develop conceptual ideas
- Present well thought out creative concepts/ideas to Creative leads
- Have a strong grasp of the written language and great communication skills
- Contribute to campaign ideation
- You will concept against deliverables, developing campaigns, social, OOH, etc
- Partner well with an Art Director, intern counterpart
- Rising seniors, recent graduate, career, career changers looking to enter a new industry, or anyone interested in gaining more experience in the creative field.
- Ability to work in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Resourceful, aptitude for learning new skills, and initiative to participate in advanced projects.
- Be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
- Receive and apply constructive feedback, push past your comfort zone, and keep work on schedule
- Someone who will strive for creative excellence
- A portfolio of creative work/creative examples are required for any creative internship
- Applications are open until April 30th 2022
- Fill out an application: https://forms.office.com/r/rwn4hP1PCP
- Talent Acquisition will follow up with applicants via email
- All interviews will take place virtually and on a rolling basis
- By May 13th, all interns will be selected.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.