The mission of the Interior Design Department is to plan the placement of decorative pieces and finishing elements across all our customer and employee spaces.
As a member of the Interior Design Department, you will be part of the team responsible for creating & executing the design vision for our aspirational spaces. As the Interior Designer, you will capture the overall creative design strategy and bring it to life through the curation and placement of decorative pieces throughout the project space. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Interior Design to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Interior Designer, you will:
- Develop innovative design concepts for our spaces that capture and propel the Aritzia brand across all customer and employee spaces.
- Develop the form and function of the space, ensuring it meets all requirements of the specific space type.
- Plan the placement of decorative pieces and finishing elements across all customer and employee spaces.
The Interior Designer has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Interior Design
- An understanding and passion for the industry in which we operate
- An understanding of Aritzia’s brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café – Our world-class bistro and café located in-office
- The SET – Our in-house gym, with state-of-the-art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount – Our famous product discount, online and in-store
- Amenities – Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage room, and showers with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office – Bring your best friend to work
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.