Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re searching for a data driven and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Integrated Programs Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for project managing setup and execution of Snowflake's annual event series for the demand generation team.
This is not a remote position. The requirement is that this role will be based in Snowflake's San Mateo office 3 days per week.
AS AN INTEGRATED PROGRAMS MANAGER AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL:
- Create and maintain clear and detailed project plans for Snowflake’s major physical and virtual event programs.
- Collaborate with program stakeholders to develop overarching event messaging for each event website and registration page.
- Work cross functionally with field marketing, ABM, product marketing, brand, events, partner, and the international teams.
- Create and manage promotional plans and deliverables. Including writing email, social, and digital ad copy, creating invite templates for sales teams, and managing pre and post event communications to registrants.
- Manage design requests and delivery, including requests for digital ads, email banners, website images, sales enablement material, localized material, etc.
- Monitor, measure, and report event campaign registration metrics.
- Be a liaison between regional marketing teams and event leads.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ Years of experience in demand generation or event marketing.
- Experience using various platforms including Marketo, Cvent, Bizzabo, Mutiny, Wordpress, and Salesforce.
- Proven program and project management skills and abilities.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining high quality standards.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Experience with and understanding of traditional, digital and emerging channels to create demand.
- 1+ year experience with SQL or other programming languages a plus.
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role:
- The estimated base salary range for this role is $117,000 - $157,500.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake’s bonus and equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; at least 12 paid holidays; paid time off; parental leave; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.