Inspections Database Administrator
HF Sinclair Parco Refining LLC in Sinclair, WY is seeking an Inspections Database Administrator responsible for reviewing and maintaining the Inspection PCMS database to ensure compliance, consistency & sustainability for the mechanical integrity inspection programs aligned with the HF Sinclair annual goals.
(functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Network with corporate, Parco Inspectors and contract NDE personnel for continuous improvement.
- Owns and maintains the PCMS database.
- Coordinates any updated PCMS versions with Mistras and/or HF Sinclair IT personnel.
- Participates in monthly PCMS user meetings by representing the Parco Refinery.
- Conducts proactive and regular inspection database audits to drive compliance and consistency.
- Provides PCMS and other inspection program metrics.
- Assist the Unit Inspectors in maintaining accurate inspection records in PCMS.
- Supports the EDR process in PCMS and links to and from SAP.
- Highlight and report any entries in PCMS that are non-compliant with the Inspection procedures for correction.
- Highlight and report any thickness data at or below Retirement to the Unit Inspector for proper resolution.
- Provide added support for turnaround and shutdowns as needed for data mining, metrics, etc...
- Periodic audits of Industry Standards and MI Inspection Procedures.
- Maintain PCMS user listing and level of rights.
- Provide PCMS training to new and existing users.
- Suggest improvements in PCMS to the Inspection Team for consideration.
- Make CAD revisions on Inspection isometric drawings upon request.
- Provides Turnaround reporting support during turnarounds or outages.
- Assist with corrosion survey packages.
- Maintain site certifications.
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
Two (2) years of PCMS experience required, five (5) or more years of experience in the petrochemical or refining industry preferred. Proficient in MS Word, Power Point and Excel. Working knowledge of SAP.
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
Associate Degree or higher. API certification.
- Knowledgeable in most Windows applications & computer proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP, PCMS, Livelink and Power Point.
- Knowledgeable of basic Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) inspection methods.
- Ability to function within a diverse work force.
- Effective communicator with good oral and written skills.
- Ability to work within a team and/or network environment and contribute to the success of the company.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, identify critical tasks and establish priorities, strong planning, and organizational skills.
- Understanding of RBI - Risk Based Inspection program.
- Demonstrate an ability to adapt and respond to unforeseen changes in the work plan and initiate new plans as needed.
Office and field based with up to 5% travel. Petroleum refinery, warehouse/plant environment, out-of-doors environment including but not limited to chemicals, pressure vessels, tanks, rotating equipment, working in confined spaces, and exposure to all temperatures, weather and varying road conditions. Subject to periodic overtime is required.
Job conditions require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, talking or hearing, making physical inspections, lifting and/or carrying and pushing and/or pulling up to 50 lbs., climbing up to 60 ft, ability to wear personal protective equipment (beards not permitted), ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential and valid State driver’s license with hazmat and tank endorsements and proof of insurance required, perceiving color differences, and strenuous physical activity.
Our One HF Sinclair Culture:
At HF Sinclair, we are united through our One HF Sinclair Culture, which is underpinned by our five core values of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Ownership and Inclusion. Developed to empower our people, our five core cultural values are at the heart of everything we do and extend to how we engage our stakeholders. These values influence our decisions, shape our behaviors and keep us connected across the entire organization.
We maintain a true Safety culture for our employees, communities, environments and customers. Our goal is to make sure everyone returns home safely each day. We have a long-standing commitment to Integrity and ethical behavior and do what is right for our employees, investors, communities and the environment. We encourage employees to Step Up and Stand Out by championing a culture of Teamwork and Ownership. We foster a culture of Inclusion by encouraging diversity of experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds. What makes each of us different, together makes us stronger.
About HF Sinclair Corporation
HF Sinclair Corporation ("HF Sinclair"), headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent energy company that produces and markets high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, renewable diesel and other specialty products. HF Sinclair owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming, Washington and Utah and markets its refined products in 19 states principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. HF Sinclair supplies high quality fuels to more than 1,300 Sinclair branded stations and licenses the use of the Sinclair brand at more than 300 additional locations throughout the country. In addition, subsidiaries of HF Sinclair produce and market base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and the Netherlands, and export products to more than 80 countries. Through its subsidiaries, HF Sinclair produces renewable diesel at two of its facilities in Wyoming. HF Sinclair also owns a 47% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HF Sinclair subsidiaries.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HF Sinclair Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.