Inside Sales Specialist
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario and currently the 9th largest LP in Canada. We are the creator of internal brands such as BOXHOT, DEBUNK, Boondocks, and Floresense that are deeply connected to the diverse and evolving needs of today's consumer market. We also operate as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP’s) and 3rd party brands.
As Motif continues to grow, we are seeking talented and driven individuals to join our team. Our company culture is centered around integrity, collaboration, and quality and these core values are at the heart of everything we do.
- Sales oversight of all "Minor Markets" (Yukon, Saskatchewan, Quebec, and New Brunswick)
- As we continue to expand into Atlantic provinces this individual would complete telecalls into these markets as well- Newfoundland, PEI, Nova Scotia
- Develop strong relationships with retail owners, budtenders and managers (within assigned geographies)
- Stay current on industry-related trends, practices, and events
- Execute virtual product education sessions
- Analyze the territory’s potential, track activity, and submit result reports regularly to management
- Collaborate with management in planning sales activities and setting goals for assigned territory
- Review monthly TCP, adjust for the week and finalize call cycles
- Review Government board website for new cannabis retailers and make contact
- Review PO Tracker weekly for anything incoming/upcoming in your territory
- Weekly newsletter sent to all accounts
- Review Trellis Distribution for the previous week, analyze how you are trending for your KPI's and create action plans as needed
- Oversight and ownership of the digital outreach program
- Post-Secondary required/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Qualified Cannabis Worker Certified (QCW) & SellSafe Certification are mandatory
- 3 or more years’ selling experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment
- Extraordinary customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and sound judgment in negotiating with and influencing others
- Proven track record of working remotely and independently.
- Knowledge of Cannabis Industry Regulations, market trends and competition is an asset
WORKING CONDITIONS (REMOTE):
This is a REMOTE role but requires you to be eligible to work for any employer in Canada and must possess the necessary work eligibility documents. You must have an open work permit, be a permanent resident of Canada or be a Canadian citizen.
NOTE: All candidates are required to pass a criminal background check and provide a copy for employment at Motif. We thank all interested candidates. Only those whom we have selected for an interview will be contacted.